UK Shoe Size:
Kookaburra KCS 2000 Spike Junior Cricket Shoe
RRP £42.00 OUR PRICE £38.00
Colour: White/Fluo Yellow/Black
Superb design and a contemporary feel make Kookaburra footwear a serious proposition for cricketers at all levels.
- Low profile cricket shoe with athletic design 'slip last'
- Durable combination upper featuring Mesh, PU & Latex providing superb comfort & durability
- Kookaburra cage technology offering essential mid-foot support
- Integrated padded tongue for improved comfort and fit
- Athletic style Slip Last for comfort & support
- Thermo-Plastic Heel Counter increases support
- Padded Ankle & Heel
- Lightweight insole with heel and front support to reduce shockwaves
- Low Profile EVA Midsole providing superb shock absorbency & comfort
- Premium Spike Outsole
- Rubber Cleats available separately mean the shoe can be used as either full or half spike,TechnologyUltra Lightweight
Produced using the latest industry specifi c materials, Kookaburra footwear combines excellent support with ultra low weight for agility.Clima Fresh
Clima Fresh is a unique interior lining that aids and improves airfl ow channels around the foot to maintain a comfortable and even temperature.Durafoam
Kookaburras critically acclaimed Durafoam midsole has exceptional shock absorbing qualities, instantly dissipating impacts.thermo-flex
'Thermo' thermal flex plastic heel counter for increased support and player stability at all timesAirflow Mesh
Strategically positioned airflow vents help to wick sweat and heat away from the foot.